- Any of a group of atomic elements in the periodic table that form a metallic bond with other metal atoms; generally shiny, somewhat malleable and hard, often a conductor of heat and electricity.
- Material that is based on the above specifications.
- (obsolete spelling) basic character, composition; mettle.
- Crushed rock, stones etc. used to make a road.
- An alloy.
- (heraldry): A light tincture used in a coat of arms, specifically argent and or.
- A category of music entailing a number of genres (including thrash metal, death metal, heavy metal, etc.) categorised by strong and/or fast drum-beats and distorted guitars.
5 letters in word "metal": A E L M T.
No anagrams for metal found in this word list.
Words found within metal:
ae al ale alme alt am at ate ea eat el elm elt em et eta la lam lame lat late lea leam leat let ma mae mal male malt mat mate me meal meat mel mela melt met meta ta tae tael tale tam tame te tea teal team tel tela